Instant Pot or stove top Bacon Spaghetti
You Will Need
1/2 Package 16.8 oz Spaghetti Noodles
1 Pound Hamburger
1/2 pound bacon
1 Qt Jar Spaghetti Sauce
1 Medium Onion (Diced)
1 Can Tomato Paste
1 tsp salt (Salt to taste)
12 Ways to spice up canned Spaghetti Sauce
Sausage (half beef, half sausage)
Hot pepper flakes
1 TBSP Sriracha sauce (for spicy)
Parmesan Cheese Oh yah~
garlic, basil, Italian seasoning
Let's face it, we all have days where we are just busy, and making sauce from scratch, well, it's easier to grab a jar of already made, especially, when you forget dinner is supposed to be in 30 min and your scrambling for what to make for dinner that is quick and easy and just don't have the time to make it from scratch. Trust me, I get it. The link above for our homemade spaghetti sauce is always there, I normally freeze it in large quantities or if I have the time I can it, but when I run out Store-bought it is, and spice cabinet here I come!
Tired of the same old spaghetti? The easiest pasta dish you will ever make with just 6 ingredients in 15 min, loaded with crisp bacon goodness! ... This is one of those dishes that comes together in 15 minutes or less with just 6 ingredients of spaghetti, Hamburger, bacon. Spaghetti Sauce, Onion (Diced), Tomato Paste, (Salt to taste) and Water. Very little ingredients (6) and HUGE flavor.
Instant Pot Bacon, Spaghetti Directions
1. Start by turning your saute on, dice bacon into bite-sized pieces, Brown and then add your onion saute for about 2 or 3 min strain oil set aside.
2. Add your hamburger and cut into bite-sized pieces, brown till almost done.
3. Drain Hamburger of oil, and wash instant pot, pot.
4. Add bacon, onion, and hamburger back to the pot with spaghetti sauce, 1 can tomato paste, and salt.
5. Break Pasta in half, and sprinkle pasta around pot (see video)
6. Fill your jar with water (the one with the sauce in it) and pour enough water to barely cover the noodles (make sure all are wet)
7. Place your lid on, make sure it is sealing and not venting Press manual or pressure cook 8 min (for soft noodles) 6 min for firmer noodle, with an instant release, when pressure valve goes down, open lid and stir Let rest 5 min to thicken sauce ENJOY~
Note: When your sauce is to watery, add tomato paste until it is the thickness how you like it. Remember to add salt and pepper to taste after adding tomato paste.
Stove Top Bacon Spaghetti Directions
1. Start by dicing your bacon into bite-sized pieces then by turning your heat to medium, In a medium skillet, brown and then add your onion, saute for about 2 or 3 min strain oil set aside.
2. Add your hamburger and cut into bite-sized pieces, brown till until done.
3. Drain Hamburger of oil.
4. Add bacon, onion, and hamburger back a large pot with spaghetti sauce, 1 can tomato paste, and salt.
5. In another pot, break Pasta in half, and follow directions on the package.
6. When your noodles are finished add sauce and meat mixture together.
Note: When your sauce is too watery, add tomato paste until it is the thickness how you like it. Remember to add salt and pepper to taste after adding tomato paste.
Please consider donating to keep our site up and running.