Poor man's lasagna with Radiatore
I make so many different kinds of lasagna, this one is so easy and kid friendly, A quick and easy budget friendly dinner recipe made from scratch and full of great flavor. Delicious all in one pot Lasagna with Radiatore Noodles. Each little noodle retains sauce to perfection, making it the perfect comfort food. Add with buttery garlic bread to dip in the sauce and you have a home run with dinner tonight.
In a small bowl mix Ricotta Cheese, eggs, Parmesan, and Parsley (set aside)
Turn your saute on, and add oil, diced onion, diced mushrooms, hamburger and sausage cut into bite sized pieces. Saute till onions are almost translucent, and hamburger is almost done.
Add Spaghetti Sauce, salt, pepper, diced tomatoes, (with juice) water, Place your lid on (make sure you are on sealing and not venting) Set your timer for 15 min high pressure, with an instant release
Add Ricotta Cheese (make your own) mixture, 1 cup of cheese, and mix well (let set 5 min so it gives the eggs time to cook in your Ricotta.
Subscribe to my YouTube!
Subscribe to be entered into our instant pot give away! We are giving away a 3 qt, 6 qt or 8 qt,
In a baking dish, make 2 layers and sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on each layer. Broil on high until cheese melts. Top with a sprinkle of parsley for a beautiful delicious dish.
How to make your own
You Will Need
2 TBSP Oil
2 1/2 Cups Radiatore Noodles
1/2 Pound Sausage
1/2 Pound Hamburger
1 Medium Onion (diced)
1 Cup Diced Mushrooms
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 14.5 can of diced tomatoes
1 Cup Water
1 Quart Spaghetti Sauce
For the Ricotta Cheese
2 Cups Ricotta Cheese (make your own)
1/2 Cup Powdered Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup Parsley Flakes
Stove Top Directions
1. In a bowl mix ricotta Cheese with eggs, Parmesan cheese, and Parsley flakes mix well and set aside.
2. In a large pot on the stove, add oil, sausage, hamburger, mushrooms and onions. Saute till hamburger is done and onions are almost translucent.
3. Add water, spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, salt and pepper, and Noodles, (simmer until noodles are soft) When done, add 1 cup shredded Cheese and Ricotta mixture (Mix well).
4. Layer in a baking dish in 2 layers, add 1/2 cup cheese to each layer.
4. Broil on high until cheese melts
How to make your own
Please consider donating to keep our site up and running.