The best Garlic Butter Chicken Wings
When I lived in Colorado, we had a restaurant that made the BEST chicken wings I had ever tasted. (Garlic butter) They are one of my fav foods. So when we moved to Arkensas we didn't have that restaurant here. I missed my chicken wings! oh lord, let me tell you~ So I decided to try and mimic the recipe, and I have to tell you not only were these just as good they were better! The garlic butter recipe is perfect along with our own seasoned Italian seasoning mix. If you love Buttery Garlic wings as much as I do, this is one you got to try.
They are out of this world!
You Will Need
20 Chicken Wings
3 TBS Olive Oil
Subscribe to be entered into our instant pot give away! We are giving away a 3 qt, 6 qt or 8 qt,
1. Line steamer basket with parchment paper
2. Place your chicken in a bowl and add olive oil
3. Add 1 TBS of our Italian Seasoning Blend to chicken and mix well.
4. Add 1 more TBS Italian Seasoning Blend and mix again.
5. Add Parmesan Cheese and mix well
6. Place chicken into lined Steamer Basket
7. Place 3 TBS Garlic butter on the top of the chicken by small drop fulls.
8. Place Trivet into your instant pot and place chicken inside.
9. Add 1 cup water to your instant pot
10. Place your lid on, making sure it's on sealing and not venting, press manual for 25 min with an instant Release.
When done, Spray a metal cooking dish with butter spray, place chicken wings into the metal dish,
Drop 4 TBS Garlic butter all over the top of the chicken (in small drops) Broil for 5 min on each side.
mix up chicken in the juices at the bottom of the pan.
Note: I melted 1/4 cup of Garlic butter in the microwave and dipped my chicken into it as I ate it. OMGosh!! I was in heaven!
Chicken and Dumplings | Incredible Chicken Parmesan | Italian Shredded Chicken | Chicken, Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms | Creamy Chicken Bake | Garlic Honey Chicken | How to cook your chicken breast in the Instant Pot | Hickory, Honey Chicken Wings | Ranch BBQ Chicken Wings |