Roast Dripping Brown Gravy
You Will Need
1 1/2 Cup Beef Juice (or drippings) from Roast
2 TBSP Oil
2 TBSP Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
A basic recipe for mouth watering gravy using the drippings from beef roast or whatever you have roasted, turkey, chicken, pork roast. Where the recipe calls for broth I prefer to use homemade broth but you can use any store bought broth too.
1. Add oil to your instant pot , or to a sauce pan.
2. Add flour and whisk extremely well (making a paste)
3. Whisk until a dark brown (your making the rou) it almost has the aroma of popcorn. The longer you cook it, the darker it will get. I did this one about 10 to 15 min.
4. Add salt and pepper and mix well
5. Add beef drippings and whisk until everything is blended
6. Whisk until desired thickness (about 10 min)
8. Add salt and pepper to taste. (Taste first.)
Keywords- Instant Pot,instant pot gravy,instant pot recipes,copycat kfc gravy,kfc gravy,mashed potatoes,gravy,creamy gravy,KFC’s Gravy recipe,chicken,chicken stock,chicken gravy,thick gravy,homemade gravy,home made gravy,instant pot copycat kfc gravy, brown gravy, basic gravy