Garlic Onion Drops
Never miss a recipe Sign up today to get new recipes delivered straight to your inbox.
We will never sell or distribute your email to anyone else.
You Will Need
Equal amounts of garlic and onion
1 TS Salt
1 1/2 cup water
Plastic Deli Food Storage Soup Containers With Airtight Lids, Freezer Safe | Meal Prep | Stackable | Leakproof | BPA Free
This recipe is really easy and great for OAMC (Once A Month Cooking)
When you are making your freezer meals, add a few drops to the bag to add great garlic/onion flavor to any recipe. If you have an overload of garlic and onion in your garden, this recipe is perfect.
Add to soups, stews sauces, and so much more. You can saute meats, just add 2 TBS butter and brown on all sides. Don't forget to add your favorite seasonings for melt in your mouth meats.
1. Add ingredients to your instant pot
2. On your pressure cooker, press steam (or rice setting) and set for 10 min.
3. when your timer goes off, let it natural release.
4. When cooled, get out your processor because we are going to do some magic. Start with your garlic, and remove all skins, this is really easy they just push right out.
5. Then place onions and garlic into processor and process until smooth.
6. Use a 1 TB spoon to scoop and drop on the cookie sheet,
6. Use a butter knife to smooth into drops and freeze until almost frozen.
7. At this stage, place into 1 qt freezer bags to have roasted garlic and onion anytime you need it for a recipe! It adds so much great flavor.
Keywords- garlic onion drops,garlic,onion,oamc,freezer meals,instant pot,instapot,instant pot beginners,make your own,seasoning blends,instant pot garlic onion,how do I,comfort food,freezer,freeze,make ahead,make ahead recipes,maranara,sauces,sauce,lovemyinstantpot,recipes,instant pot recipes,food storage,shtf,meal prep,prep,prep ahead,easy recipes,easy instant recipes,easy make your own,roasted garlic cloves,roasted onions recipe,meal prep recipes
Please consider donating to keep our site up and running.