Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes
You Will Need
7 Quartered Red Potatoes
1 Stick Butter
1 Heaping tsp squeezable Italian herbs. (or you can use dry Italian seasoning)
1 Heaping tsp squeezable Basil, or dry basil
2 Heaping tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Salt
1 Cup Bone Broth (you can substitute Chicken or Beef Broth)
1/2 to 1 cup Of Parmesan Shredded Cheese
Roasted Garlic Potatoes – Looking for the perfect side for lunch or dinner? These addicting roasted potatoes with garlic butter Parmesan are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Delirious red potatoes are quartered and deliciously seasoned with garlic, butter, Parmesan and other seasonings. So easy to make – Try them, this is a side dish your whole family will love.
1. Start by turning on your Saute and let it get hot,
2. Add butter, Italian Herb, Basil, Garlic. When your pan gets hot, turn your saute off and let the butter melt along with the spices.
3. Add Chunked potatoes, onion powder, pepper salt, and bone broth. Mix well
4. Place your lid on your instant pot make sure it's on sealing and not venting.
5. Then press manual high pressure for 10 min. Once done Instant Release.
6. Use a slotted spoon and place potatoes in a baking dish, Top with 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
7. Broil for 2 to 3 min until cheese is melted and slighly browned.
Keywords- potato recipes,how to roast potatoes,easy instant pot recipe,easy instant pot recipes for beginners,Parmesan,Parmesan Potatoes,parmesan potatoes tasty,instant pot potatoes,roasted potatoes,side dishes,easy instant pot side dish,easy instant pot side dish,easy potato recipes for dinner,oven-roasted potatoes,oven-roasted potatoes recipe,oven-roasted potatoes tasty, Southern Cooking, Instant Pot, Instant Pot garlic butter potatoes,