Garlic Butter Brussel Sprouts
Who doesn't like Brussels Sprouts? We love them! Do you remember Brussels Sprouts as a child? They were awful, had a strong taste, and were not seasoned. (at least this is the way my mother made them) Had she made them this way, I would of devoured them! Brussels spouts are something we just can’t get enough of. Sometimes you want them with bacon and onion, but other times just as a simple side dish. If you are wanting something that melts in your mouth, this is it, but if you are wanting firmer sprouts then on the stove top or oven is best.
The stove top is done the same way as the instant pot, they just take longer to cook, you still drain and add the rest of the ingredients. but these little sprouts will burst with flavor and you won't ever mind eating those greens! Packed full of vitamins.
You Will Need
1 Bag frozen Brussel Sprouts
1/2 cup Chicken Broth (Or) Bone Broth
1 TB Garlic Salt
1/2 Stick Butter (divided)
1. Place Brussels Sprouts in the bottom of your instant pot with 1/2 garlic Salt and 2 TBSP butter.
2. Then sear your sprouts.
3. Pour in 1/2 cup chicken broth or bone broth.
4. Put your instant pot lid on, and set to seal. (not venting)
5. Manuel high-pressure 1 min with Instant release.
6. Drain Sprouts, add the rest of your butter and garlic salt.
Stir & Enjoy~
Other Recipes you might like
Stove Top Garlic Butter Brussel Sprouts
Place sprouts in a saucepan with chicken broth (enough to cover) boil gently 15-20 minutes until crisp-tender. We like ours very tender.
Season with 1 TB Garlic Salt, 1/2 Stick Butter